The Most 5 Wanted Tesla Accessories

The Tesla Model 3 is taking the automotive world by storm. It was the best-selling luxury car in the U.S. in 2018 and has now begun distribution in Europe and China.

BS3XY

As good as the Model 3 is, it is not ideal (no automobile is for this matter). Luckily, the prevalence of this Model 3 (and quite frankly, additional Tesla automobiles as well) has supported dozens of aftermarket suppliers to make all kinds of custom accessories for your Model 3. These enable owners to improve on some aspects of the automobile, add choices they wish the car offered in the factory, and also put their personal touch on their ride.

I have already purchased since getting my Model 3 about a month ago A number of accessories, and want to pass along some recommendations based on what I have learned.

Let us take a peek at a few of the accessories we all believe Model 3 owners will not want to live without.

1) Wireless Charging Pad

What is up with not having a mobile charging pad standard? I Mean, even my dad’s Honda Accord came with a wireless charging pad. Sure, Tesla recently declared it would soon be selling one as an attachment for $125, but seriously, a wireless charging pad should not be an add-on for the Model 3. Regrettably, it is, so this is probably.

There are a few great options available, one of which is made by Jeda Products. InsideEVs was delivered a complimentary Model 3 wireless charging pad so we are able to test and review it by jeda. We enjoy what we’ve observed so far, but we haven’t had enough time to test it out however, and will be making a post with a thorough review.

2) A USB Drive For TeslaCam and Sentry Mode

You have all seen Sentry Mode videos shooting unscrupulous people Keying Model 3s in parking lots, and the crazy footage of wild accidents listed on Model 3 dashcams (TeslaCam). Well, in order to get into the video, Model 3 owners will need to buy a USB drive and MicroSD.

You will need to format your drive to”FAT32″, unless you buy one that is already formatted, in this way one provided by PureTesla.

If you do not get one that’s already formatted, it’s a procedure. Personally, I purchased this USB Type-C reader Because I have a Pixel 3 telephone, and I will plug this into the phone without having an adapter, to play back the material on the place. I ordered it in a few minutes.

3) Center Display Screen Protector

The Model 3’s center display screen is the focus of the interior, and it’s something you’ll interact with every single time you push the car. You want to protect the screen. Custom fit screen protectors to your Model 3 are available for as little as $12, so pick yourself up one, and maintain that center screen looking like new.

4) Glass Roof Sunshades

One of the coolest features on the Model 3 is its own glass roof. It’s Particularly cool-looking when you are looking down. What’s not cool is the head when you are driving in direct sunlight.

Even with all the factory that is dark tint that blocks UV light Generated in the glass roof can bake your mind. I had my Model 3 for a couple of weeks, and it’s not summer warm here in New Jersey however it didn’t take me long to understand that I absolutely had a sunshade. So, I fell $79.90 on this two-piece sunshade kit by SUMK, and it makes a massive difference.

Personally, I think these are absolutely crucial for Anybody who Drives their Model 3 in temperatures above 85 degrees Fahrenheit. The Model 3’s glass roof is amazing, but it will absolutely bake your head on warm sunny days without some sort of additional screening.

5) Center Console Wrap

This shouldn’t be necessary, but unfortunately, it is. I say That because Tesla used another substance and should have recognized that the glistening Piano Black center console of the Model 3 would show smudges and fingerprints like crazy.

Fortunately, there are dozens of vendors Offer you a centre console wrap to your Model 3. Console wraps a Variety of finishes and colors, and Smudges, they shield the finish . Kenrico is one of the very popular games console wrap offerings and has a black console wrap kit for $29.90. TapTes also supplies a nice Model 3 matte black console wrap for only $19.99.