xue hua piao piao (song) meaning

A celebrity with the nickname”Eggman” stated he had never believed he’d develop into an global meme on social networking platforms in the united states and other Western states following a video of him singing an older Chinese tune went viral online, adding that he adored the remixed movies of this tune made by his own supporters and thanked them for their own support.

Lately, a movie called”Asian Man Singing in the Snow” or”Xue Hua Piao Piao” (the lyrics of this song played in the movie ), depicting a Asian guy having an abysmal head acting”Yi Jian Mei” – that means plum blossom branch – while twirling from the snow along with filming himself has gained mainstream fame, according to a report by net memes research site Know Your Meme.

The Asian guy in the movie is called Zhang Aiqin and is a director, actor and film producer in Beijing. He had been born with a sharp meaty head, which brought him the nickname”Dan Ge (the Eggman).”

The first video was initially posted by Zhang below the user name 366174053 on Kuaishou, a brief movie stage, as early as January 20, also gained over 3 million viewpoints and above 9,200 remarks as of Wednesday later YouTube consumer Goated Beats uploaded the clip four months ago.

“I’ve never believed I could develop into an global meme, and I am very flattered,” Zhang told the Global Times on Wednesday.

“It was so arbitrary I videotaped myself singing’Yi Jian Mei’ from the snow at Beijing’s Changping district,” said Zhang. “I enjoy singing old tunes and had just meant to share my pleasure and pleasure with different users.”

“Yi Jian Mei” was sung by the singer-songwriter Fei Yu-ching in the island of Taiwan in 1983 and continues to be tremendously popular for decades in Chinese civilization. After it became popular the video of this song on YouTube was seen over 16 million times as of Wednesday.

It was trending such as those in Finland, Sweden, Norway, and New Zealand, in nations’ music records.

After The movie went viral TikTokers made a and remixed the song Meme tendency to pair it Instagram. Some net users even made bogus movies combined with”Yi Jian Mei” and”Wild for the Night” performed by Skrillex or a clip in the Normal Show.

Zhang said he’s obtained requests that were favorable From on his WeChat accounts and noticed he was pleased to see That people thanked them and like his job.

The News attracted several net users’ interest, even Though many of these felt perplexed that Yi Jian Mei has become The very tune to go viral about websites.

“Why Has the mainstream in the united states Become so renowned in this moment?” 1 netizen requested, adding that”I After viewing the movie of this guy in the still do not get it snow.”

“It is due to the egg-like person’s physical deformity. Because it is people in the West may find it humorous and enjoy copying it Mysterious and mysterious,” another responded. “It is only for fun”

Even though Netizens stated they’d not have believed that this Tune that is quintessentially could capture lots of people’s interest In the West, they confessed that its raps that were remixed seem great.